How to install a font on mac or windows
If you are new to the world of fonts installing them can be confusing.
No need to stress, installing them on a mac or windows is really easy.
How to install a font on a mac
Once you have downloaded and unzipped your font you are ready to install it.
The easiest way is to use Font book—the mac’s built-in font management software.
- Launch Font Book from you applications folder
- Drag your downloaded font file into font book’s main window (where you see a list of other fonts)
- That’s it, you should now see your font it the list view.
How to install a font on a Windows
- To install a font on any version of Windows, navigate to Computer / Local Disk (C:) / Windows / Fonts.
- Drag and drop the downloaded font into the fonts folder.
That’s it, and now you know how easy it is to install fonts.
That is all.